Hon’ble Ms. Justice S.V. Maruthi was born on 24.11.1937 at Rajahmundry, East Godavari District. Educated B.Sc., from Nizam College, Hyderabad in the year 1958, LL.B. from Osmania University in the year 1960, LL.M. from Osmania University in 1970. Enrolled as an Advocate on 27.11.1961. Joined in the office of B.V. Ramanaran, Advocate. Worked as Junior to Justice Valluri Pardhasaradhi, Justice M. Krishna Rao, and Justice G. Venkata Rama Sastry also worked with V.R. Reddy. Joined in the Law Ministry on 04.08.1978. Appointed as Judicial Member on 16.01.1989. Appointed as Permanent Judge on 01.11.1992. Retired on 24.11.1999.