Hon’ble Smt. Justice K.Amareswari was born on 10th July, 1928 in Appikatla village in Guntur District. Obtained her M.A. Degree in Politics and History from Andhra University in 1949 and took her B.L., Degree also from the same University. Did her apprenticeship in the Chambers of Sri D.Munikannaiah and she was enrolled as on Advocate of the Madras High Court in the Year 1952. She shifted to Guntur and later to Hyderabad on the formation of the High Court of Andhra Pradesh. Was a member of Bar Council during 1960-61. Was the Vice-President of the Indian Federation of Women Layers, (Andhra Pradesh) Branch. Was the Vice-President of A.P. High Court Advocates’ Association during 1975-76. Appointed as Additional Government Pleader in October, 1974 and functioning in that capacity till she appointed as an Additional Judge for two years w.e.f 14-2-1977. Appointed as permanent Judge on 29-4-1978.