Hon’ble Sri Justice G. Chandrasekhara Sastry was born on 7th May, 1905. Educated at Viresalingam Theistic High School Rajahmundry, Government Arts College, Rajahmundry and Law College, Madras. Enrolled as an Advocate of the Madras High Court on 23rd July, 1928. Did Trial and Appellate work at the Madras High Court and shifted his practice to Andhra High Court on its formation in 1954. Appointed as Permanent Judge of the High Court of Andhra Pradesh from 18th October, 1960. Retired on 7th May, 1967. Died on 9.3.1973.