Hon’ble Sri Justice E. Venkatesam was born on 9th May, 1908. Educated at C.B.M. High School and Mrs. A.V.N. college, Vizagapatam, Maharajah’s college, Vizianagaram and Law College, Madras. Enrolled as an Advocate of Madras High Court in September, 1936 practised in the Courts of Vizagapatnam District from 1930-1942, Madras High Court from 1942 to 1954. High Court of Andhra at Guntur from 1954 to 1956 and High Court of Andhra Pradesh from 1956 to 1961. Worked as Member, Board of Examiners and part-time lecturer in Law College, Madras from 1942 to 1950. Edited Andhra Weekly Reporter. Appointed as an Additional Judge of High Court of Andhra Pradesh from 16th November, 1961. Permanent Judge from 12th February, 1964. retired on 9th May, 1970.